POLYNESIAN SHOW – QLD (CODE – 81AHV)
Invigorating your senses and reviving your spirit, with our soul awakening vibrant new Polynesian Show Spectacular, that’s captivating audiences.
Using traditional music and dance to enhance Pacific cultural identity within our dancers and audiences abroad, by incorporating live drums and fire dancing into our Spectacular show performance.
As cultural ambassadors of the Pacific Nations, we aim to deliver excellence in the Performing Arts & Entertainment Industries, fusing traditional practices with WOW Factor routines.
Our versatile shows embrace quality high impact multicultural performances, ranging across 8 different Polynesian cultures, including Hawaiian, Cook Island, Fijian, Niuean, Tahitian, Aotearoa NZ, Samoan and Tongan. We tailor our show to fit the occasion and breathe life into your event with an unforgettable breathtaking and thrilling experience. These shows embrace quality high impact multicultural performances, ranging across 8 different Polynesian cultures, including Hawaiian, Cook Island, Fijian, Niuean, Tahitian, Aotearoa NZ, Samoan and Tongan.
We hope your Journey with us CAPTIVATES YOUR SOUL, INVIGORATES YOUR BODY and EDUCATES YOUR MIND.
can add workshops for Schools
For work shops:
We can do all these Islands as work shops, as well
- AOTEAROA NZ we will teach – HAKA, POI, ACTION SONG.
- SAMOA we will teach the SASA, SLAP, MAULUULU
- COOK ISLAND – URA URA for Warriors & PRINCESS – how tow swing their hips, smile and move their hand gracefully to the beat.
- TONGA – KAILAO for the Warriors who would like to learn
and for the Princesses they will learn the taupou dance, very graceful dance.
- FIJI – Warriors can learn the Fijian Meke and Action Song for the Princesses
- HAWAII – Warriors &Princesses can learn the KAHIKO
- TAHITI – Princesses can learn the different movement of hips in Tahiti
Warriors who would like to learn also they will learn a Tahitian Ura as well.
Everything we’ll teach will be from beginners level, full or encouragement and excitement, we will break down the reasons why each culture is so unique from the other with their own beauty and different style of dance.
Depending on which workshop they would like to join, each workshop can go for 10-15 minutes each, and we can rotate.